'Wonder Woman' opened the door, given the women to be always happy and fit - Paph Chronicle

Trending Now

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

'Wonder Woman' opened the door, given the women to be always happy and fit


Wonder Woman, who has been partnering with fitness brand Reebok, says that in today's era, women play many roles, but they should also do the work which should give them mental peace while keeping their own interests. Gal Gadott said, 'We are in an era where women play many roles, we are mothers, we have careers, we need to take care of ourselves and need time and strength for it.'

He said, 'It does not have any formula and passes through all the different phases, under a general rule, I live with people I love, I try to do things which I like and that I feel mentally good, I spend time with my family and friends, I always try to take time out for myself.

Together with Gal Gadot, the women and the next generations will be motivated to exercise themselves physically, mentally and socially to improve themselves.

Gal Gadot explained that exercise has always been a major part of his life.

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here